– Hometown: Avon Lake, Ohio
– Major(s)/Minor(s): Middle Childhood Education with Concentration Areas of Math and Science with an Additional Generalist Endorsement
– Class Year: Junior
– Most Influential Faculty or Staff Member: Catherine Lane
Dr. Lane has opened my eyes to new, non-traditional methods of teaching math, which has reinvigorated my love for the subject. I hope to model my future classroom after her classroom.
– Most Influential BW Course: EDU-205 Introduction to Middle Childhood Education
– Career Aspirations: I hope to teach middle school math and be a high school swim coach.