– Hometown: North Royalton, Ohio
– Major(s)/minor(s): Middle Childhood Education/Middle Childhood Math & Language Arts
– Class Year: Senior
– Most influential faculty or staff member: Catherine Lane
Dr. Lane has shown me my true purpose in life and instilled a fiery passion for math education in me that I will share with my students throughout the entirety of my career.
– Most Influential BW Course: Algebraic Thinking Through Modeling
– Career aspirations: I aspire to be a middle school math teacher.