– Hometown: North Royalton, Ohio
– Major(s)/Minor(s): English, Adolescent and Young Adult Education
– Class Year: Senior
– Most Influential Faculty or Staff Member: Michael Dolzani
Dr. Dolzani consistently reminds me to believe in my abilities as a writer, a student, and a future teacher, and he has challenged me to truly dig below the surface and discover the deeper meaning behind any text we read or any idea we discuss.
– Most Influential BW Course: My Internship
– Career Aspirations: Becoming a high school English teacher has always been my biggest aspiration; however, I also plan on earning a master’s degree in educational leadership and working towards becoming an administrator.