– Hometown: Cincinnati, Ohio
– Major(s)/Minor(s): Arts Management & Entrepreneurship and Theatre: Acting/Directing
– Class Year: Junior
– Most Influential Faculty or Staff Member: Karen Barahona
Even though Spanish is not my major, I think both of my semesters with Dr. Barahona had the most impact on my student career because her enthusiasm was contagious and opened my mind to lifelong learning of other languages and cultures, no matter my occupation.
– Most Influential BW Course: Theatre Collaborative Studies
– Career Aspirations: I aspire to be the artistic or executive director of an orchestra, theatre, or other arts education organization in the Rocky Mountain or Pacific Northwest region.