– Hometown: Rocky River, Ohio
– Major(s)/Minor(s): Mathematics/Philosophy
– Class Year: Junior
– Most Influential Faculty or Staff Member: Melissa Dennison
Dr. Dennison’s course on Number Theory helped me solidify exactly what I love about mathematics and has been my biggest push towards my goal of getting a PhD in mathematics, potentially in number theory.
– Most Influential BW Course: Number Theory
– Career Aspirations: I hope to go on to a Ph.D. program in mathematics and potentially working as a professor.