– Hometown: Buffalo, New York
– Major(s)/minor(s): Music Education, Cello Performance
– Class Year: Junior
– Most influential faculty or staff member: Regina Mushabac
Regina has helped me grow substantially, both as a cellist and a person, and she has always been by my side supporting me in every way she possibly can, even when I broke my finger freshman year and she put me in contact with one of the best hand specialists in Cleveland.
– Most Influential BW Course: Instrumental Music Methods
– Career aspirations: I hope to become either an orchestra or band director at the high school level and to teach theory classes.