– Hometown: Butler, Pennsylvania
– Major(s)/Minor(s): Accounting & Finance
– Class Year: Junior
– Most Influential Faculty or Staff Member: Kevin Jacques
Kevin has helped me conduct an independent study throughout the past two semesters which has broadened my horizons and furthered my understanding of financial analysis. The project and his guidance have helped to prepare me for the working world.
– Most Influential BW Course: ACC-321 Intermediate Accounting I
– Career Aspirations: I will work in financial planning