– Hometown: Ferdinand, Indiana
– Major(s)/Minor(s): Sustainability/Biology & Music
– Class Year: Junior
– Most Influential Faculty or Staff Member: Kelly Coble
After taking a leap of faith and switching majors, Dr. Coble’s comments on my school work gave me the confidence and reassurance I needed to move on. Aside from being a fantastic teacher, he is also an admirable person whose passion is evident in the classroom.
– Most Influential BW Course: MUC-205 Symphony Orchestra
– Career Aspirations: I hope to pursue a career in sustainable business or work for the National Park Services.