– Hometown: Cleveland, Ohio
– Major(s)/Minor(s): Public Health/Sociology
– Class Year: Senior
– Most Influential Faculty or Staff Member: Emilia Lombardi
I have had the opportunity to work with Dr. Lombardi on multiple occasions on research, coursework, and working within the public health department, and I have received relentless support from Dr. Lombardi, especially when she attended my research presentation for the American Public Health Association in my junior year, which instilled a great deal of confidence in me.
– Most Influential BW Course: Faculty-Student Collaboration
– Career Aspirations: I aspire to pursue a career in public health advocacy and education, specifically on sexual and reproductive health and women’s health.