– Hometown: Middleburg Heights, Ohio
– Major(s)/minor(s): Creative Writing, Gender Studies
– Class Year: Senior
– Most influential faculty or staff member: Sharon Kubasak
Dr. Kubasak’s workshop classes have helped me to grow as a writer and to hone my craft, and her guidance and friendship as my advisor and through our work on The Mill have helped me to grow as a person.
– Most Influential BW Course: Literature for Adolescents
– Career aspirations: I plan to attend grad school and pursue a career in writing, most likely in the world of literary journals and magazines, as a professor, or as part of a story group for a theme park or company involved in transmedia creation.