– Hometown: Erie, Pennsylvania
– Major(s)/Minor(s): Communication Sciences and Disorders/Psychology
– Class Year: Senior
– Most Influential Faculty or Staff Member: Christa Jones
Professor Jones consistently demonstrated her passion for the class material and helps her students get excited about their futures in the field.
– Most Influential BW Course: Clinical Practice
– Career Aspirations: I am planning to pursue a Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology, and I hope to practice as a speech-language pathologist.