– Hometown: Middleburg Heights, Ohio
– Major(s)/Minor(s): Public Health/Biology
– Class Year: Junior
– Most Influential Faculty or Staff Member: Joseph Yavornitzky
Dr. Yavornitzky is the reason I am at Baldwin Wallace and a part of the PHAP program; he has seen me grow within the BW community and provided me great insight into achieving my dream of attending medical school.
– Most Influential BW Course: Organic Chemistry
– Career Aspirations: My career aspirations are to attend medical school and practice medicine.