– Hometown: Austintown, Ohio
– Major(s)/Minor(s): Communication Sciences and Disorders/Psychology
– Class Year: Junior
– Most Influential Faculty or Staff Member: Christie Needham
Professor Needham has been an amazing support system for me. She truly believes in every single one of her students, and that belief is what makes me feel like a well-rounded and capable future clinician.
– Most Influential BW Course: CSD-335X Clinical Practice – Individual
– Career Aspirations: After earning my Master’s degree, I want to earn my Certificate of Clinical Competence and start practicing as a Speech Language Pathologist with a pediatric focus.