– Hometown: Cleveland, Ohio
– Major(s)/Minor(s): Psychology /Family Studies
– Class Year: Senior
– Most Influential Faculty or Staff Member: Elizabeth Ross
Professor Ross has been a mentor to me since freshman year, encouraging, supporting and motivating me by sharing her own experiences, such as how she earned her own degree.
– Most Influential BW Course: Abnormal Psychology Service-Learning Collaborative
– Career Aspirations: I aspire to a career in child-developmental psychology and to counsel children and families about disabilities, mental health, abuse, and trauma.