– Hometown: Grandview, Washington
– Major(s)/Minor(s): Psychology/Family Studies
– Class Year: Junior
– Most Influential Faculty or Staff Member: Deb Esty
Deb has consistently been an excellent academic advisor to me. She helped me as an undecided freshman to discover what path I wanted to take, which led me to declare psychology as a major. Deb greatly influenced me in the classroom by providing a challenging but collaborative and encouraging learning environment. Overall, I am very grateful for all of the guidance she has provided to me.
– Most Influential BW Course: PSY-302 Abnormal Psychology
– Career Aspirations: I aspire to earn a Master’s degree in either clinical or counseling psychology and work with individuals with mental health disorders.