– Hometown: Lewis Center, Ohio
– Major(s)/Minor(s): Neuroscience & Sociology
– Class Year: Junior
– Most Influential Faculty or Staff Member: Dr. Clare Mathes
“Dr. Mathes has been there for me and been a mentor to me ever since my first day at BW. She motivates me to pursue my dreams and is always supportive of the classes, opportunities, and paths I take and pursue.”
– Most Influential BW Course: Social Inequalities
– Career Aspirations: She would like to bring her two majors together and create a purposeful career using her passion of neuroscience to help others.