– Hometown: North Canton, Ohio
– Major(s)/Minor(s): Spanish & Public Health
– Class Year: Junior
– Most Influential Faculty or Staff Member: Karen Barahona
Since my first semester at BW, Dr. Barahona has pushed me to grow as a student and as a young professional. She has helped me build skills inside the classroom and inspired me to use those skills in the real world while pursuing my passions.
– Most Influential BW Course: PHT-375X Health and Social Justice
– Career Aspirations: I aspire to work in the healthcare field, specifically in immigrant health serving the Spanish-speaking population, perhaps in health education and promotion in Latin America.