– Hometown: Kensington, Maryland
– Major(s)/Minor(s): Theatre Stage Management / Arts Management
– Class Year: Junior
– Most Influential Faculty or Staff Member: Professor Jeff Herrmann
“Jeff introduced me to so many more areas of theatre that I never thought I’d be interested in. He has been an amazing role model as a stage manager as well and is always there to give advice and help me make connections in the Cleveland theatre industry.”
– Most Influential BW Course: Scenic Design
– Career Aspirations: She hopes to one day be a Resident Stage Manager for a Theatre Company.