– Hometown: Strongsville, Ohio
– Major(s)/Minor(s): Cello Performance & Physics
– Class Year: Junior
– Most Influential Faculty or Staff Member: Peter Hoekje
Dr. Hoekje has encouraged me to study the physics of music. He has been incredibly kind to mentor me through my first experiences with musical acoustics. I so admire his knowledge and enthusiasm for physics, as well as his generosity with his time and interest in student projects.
– Most Influential BW Course: Independent Study: Methods of Research in String Instrument Acoustics
– Career Aspirations: I feel fortunate to have found passions in both music and physics, and I can’t wait to see what career paths these interests may take me down.