– Hometown: Bellbrook, Ohio
– Major(s)/Minor(s): Communication Sciences and Disorders
– Class Year: Junior
– Most Influential Faculty or Staff Member: Dr. Amy Tepper
“Dr. Tepper has taught many of my CSD classes so far, and her knowledge and insight in the field are invaluable! It is obvious she is very passionate about the field of speech pathology, and that enthusiasm makes her an excellent professor. Dr. Tepper also cares deeply about her students and is willing to listen and help, even on matters outside of the classroom. She is a great mentor and teacher!”
– Most Influential BW Course: Psychology of Women
– Career Aspirations: She hopes to become a licensed speech language pathologist who works in pediatrics.