– Hometown: New Bremen, Ohio
– Major(s)/Minor(s): Accounting/Finance
– Class Year: Senior
– Most Influential Faculty or Staff Member: Tom DeAngelis
Coach DeAngelis has had an incredible impact on me as a student-athlete. He motivates and drives me to improve on the field, and the lessons I’ve learned as part of the baseball program have carried over to the classroom. He genuinely cares about my well-being and success, and I’m thankful to have spent the last couple years with him.
– Most Influential BW Course: ACC-322 Intermediate Accounting II
– Career Aspirations: I would like to earn my CPA and work for an accounting firm.