– Hometown: Orchard Park, New York
– Major(s)/Minor(s): Physics/Mathematics & Computer Science
– Class Year: Junior
– Most Influential Faculty or Staff Member: David Calvis
Dr. Calvis has taught me in two upper-level math classes. In both classes, Dr. Calvis has been extremely helpful and has always encouraged us to ask difficult questions about the material. I have always felt inspired in the presence of Dr. Calvis and appreciate all he has done for me as his student.
– Most Influential BW Course: PHY-410 Theoretical Physics
– Career Aspirations: I will pursue a graduate degree in engineering.