– Hometown: Northfield, Ohio
– Major(s)/Minor(s): Public History & Theatre: Acting and Directing
– Class Year: Junior
– Most Influential Faculty or Staff Member: Mr. Kieth Peppers
“Kieth is the University’s Archivist as well as the head of the Public History program, so I have spent quite a bit of time learning from him in classes. He has a wide depth and breadth of knowledge in so many aspects of Public History and is always willing to give opportunities for students to explore those different avenues.”
– Most Influential BW Course: Introduction to Archives and Museums & Fundamental of Acting or Collaborative Studies
– Career Aspirations: Her career aspirations are to be a museum curator, historical research or dramaturgy.