– Hometown: Lone Tree, Colorado
– Major(s)/Minor(s): Music Composition & Arts Management / Public History
– Class Year: Senior
– Most Influential Faculty or Staff Member: Paul Cary
”Paul Cary, The Baldwin Wallace Conservatory’s Music Librarian, has been an absolutely indispensable mentor for me as I’ve begun to explore my interests in Library Science and music librarianship. Thanks to his encouragement and guidance, I have been able to complete multiple independent research projects at BW’s Riemenschneider Bach Institute, and become involved with the Music Library Association, a nationwide association for music librarians.”
– Most Influential BW Course: Intro to Research in Music
– Career Aspirations: Sarah would like to be a director of a music-centric archive or special collection at an academic institution.