– Hometown: Allen Park, Michigan
– Major(s)/Minor(s): Applied Mathematics & Criminal Justice/English
– Class Year: Junior
– Most Influential Faculty or Staff Member: Laura Croyle
Dr. Croyle has consistently supported me and pushed me into following both of my passions, math and criminal justice. I cannot thank Dr. Croyle enough for everything she has done for me.
– Most Influential BW Course: POL-207 Introduction to Law
– Career Aspirations: I would love to work in statistics with the Federal Bureau of Investigation.